Personal Assistant and Hourly Care
We can provide caregivers from as little as 3 hours daily. This is highly beneficial for those who require assistance only in the mornings or evenings. Here in the sunny state of Florida, we love our beautiful weather, so why spend time trying to accomplish basic daily needs, when we can assist! Some of the personal assistance services that we can provide are as follows:
- Socialization and isolation prevention
- Meal Preparation: with consideration for all requests such as religious and dietary restrictions.
- Shopping: Groceries, Toiletries, Household needs, etc.
- Medication Reminders
- Ambulation and Exercise: Outdoor walks,
- Grooming: Bathing and Dressing
- Light House Keeping: Laundry included
- Grocery shopping
- Basic Pet-care: walking pets
- Other Errands such as home organization, trips tp the